Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Makes 6-8 servings
1. Heat Pit Boss grill to 400℉.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the Mexican crema, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, chipotle pepper, and lime juice. Taste and season the mixture with salt if needed. Set aside.
3. Brush husked corn with olive oil and sprinkle chili powder (if desired).
4. Place the husked corn directly onto grill grates. Grill the corn for about 3 minutes, undisturbed, or until kernels begin to turn golden brown and look charred. Turn over and repeat. When all sides are browned, remove from the grill onto a plate.
5. Using a brush or a spoon, coat each ear of corn with the crema mixture. Liberally sprinkle with crumbled cojita cheese. Sprinkle with additional chipotle pepper. Serve immediately with extra lime wedges.