Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas CD
It (Duck the Halls) debuted on Oct. 29 and sold nearly 70,000 albums its first week, reaching the top of the Billboard Country Albums chart. Now, three weeks in, it is the biggest debut country holiday album in the last decade according to Nielsen Soundscan. The Wall Street Journal 11/19/14
Faith, family and facial hair are three things the Robertson clan have become well known for since the Louisiana family's A&E reality show “Duck Dynasty” became cable TV's No. 1 hit. With the release of Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas, they celebrate the holidays with the same winning blend of humor, heart and redneck attitude that has made them a cultural phenomenon.
“It really speaks to the heart of Christmas,” says Korie. “Christmas is about fun and having a good time with your family, but it’s also a serious time when we remember Jesus’ birth. I think this record represents that well.”
The album features a number of traditional seasonal songs as well as originals written and performed by the Robertsons. Special guests include country stars Luke Bryan, George Strait, Josh Turner and Alison Krauss.
- "Ragin’ Cajun Redneck Christmas" (Willie Robertson)
- "I'll Be Home for Christmas" (Missy Robertson)
- "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" (Uncle Si Robertson)
- "Christmas Cookies" (Phil Robertson and George Strait with Miss Kay)
- "Away In A Manger" (Sadie Robertson with Alison Krauss, Luke 2: 8-14 Scripture Reading by Mia)
- "Hairy Christmas" (Willie Robertson and Luke Bryan with Phil, Uncle Si, Jase, Jep)
- "Baby, It's Cold Outside" (Missy and Jase Robertson)
- "Duck The Halls" (Robertson Family)
- "Camouflage And Christmas Lights" (Reed Robertson)
- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (Sadie Robertson and Robertson kids with Uncle Si)
- "The Night Before Christmas" (Uncle Si Robertson)
- "Why I Love Christmas" (Robertson family)
- "Silent Night"
- "Phil’s Prayer, Willie’s Closing"